RE: Europa-List: Wing root plumbing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing root plumbing
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:27:58
one arrangement I saw had the fittings hard mounted on the side of the A/C
with
the wiring bundle attached to a bungee cord inside the wing. The wing sides
in till your
about 6 inches out, you hooked up the cable with a method of positive
retention of your
choice (snap on, screw in etc) then, as you side the wing in to lock it in
place the bungee
retracts the cables inside the wing. I believe you could do simmilar with
your pitot lines but
hook the bungee straight the fuse, so the air lines arent taking the bungee
load, and have
 the lines tied to the bungee with a small amount of slack.

craig