RE: Europa-List: Trike nose wheel castor spindle and yoke failure. Europ

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trike nose wheel castor spindle and yoke failure. Europa
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 22:03:54

Garry it's like landing gear up! There's those that's done it and those
that are going to do it ! Sooner or later some mysterious gust of wind
will instill a bounce or some unexpected happening and you will get
caught out.
I can assure you the ones I have done were not by intent.
Probably now you have said how difficult it is to do one you may have
one destined for you, watch out !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG