RE: Europa-List: Brake pads

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brake pads
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:10:46
There are some "brake clean" products available that will do a reasonable
job of removing
oil and grease from brake pads and shoes, but the material itself is quite
porous and the
oil etc soaks in where the cleaners only really remove the surface
contaminates. Best bet
long term is to remove the pads and replace them IMHO.

craig