RE: Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:59:11
I agree,

Not such a big deal. I did it on my own in about 2 hours. It was a very
good test for me to see if all the access hatches and panels were are
the right places and BIG enough. A small lockable vice grip to hold the
nuts was all what was required as a "special tool". No need to even open
up the baggage bay panel.

DO IT. It is a measure of safety - the replacement mass balance is much
more sturdy - we can save weight somewhere else - not al essential
primary flight control linkages.

Christoph Both

#223 TRI (ready to be painted fuse)

Wolfville, NS Canada