RE: Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:59:36

Tim and Nigel=2C

Thanks for putting me straight. I just assumed that the mono bungee had the
 same function.

On the trigear question I don't see how the bungee or springs only come int
o play on a hard landing. I think it is exactly the other way round. The bu
ngee is constantly stretching and contracting on every little bump. I can a
ctually observe that through my bulkhead window. Only when the bungee/sprin
g have reached their maximum stretch does the leg take over.

Tim mentions shock absorbers. Now that would have been ideal also for the t
rigear=2C especially to lessen the slingshot effect of the springs.

Karl

> Date: Wed=2C 15 Apr 2009 10:39:38 +0100
> From: houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk
> To: europa-list@matronics.com