Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: Curtis Jaussi <cjaussi@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:21:07
I'm just getting back to getting N6125 in the air again after a couple of
years away from flying.  I am upgrading the engine to a Jason Parker 914
turbo, fuel injected and other mods that have come out since I put things in
mothballs.  I ahve installed the springs that replace the bungie and am
pleased with how that went.  The question I have is about the necessity of
the mass balance arm replacement as it seems to be a challenging job.  How
important do others find it for a tri-gear flown from paved runways.  Have
most builders in the US made this change?  What are the opinions?   It's
great to be back to the Europa.

Curtis Jaussi
Tri gear 914
40 hours flown in 2006