Re: Europa-List: Mounting the Rudder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mounting the Rudder
From: danbish <bdanbish@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:22:22

Hi Fred,

I think I have that pix already as I have heard about that change. I had decided
to try it like it is to start, having learned in a tail dragger I was hoping
it wouldn't feel too different. If I sense a big difference on taxi tests, I'll
make the change then. Not that I'm opposed to it, just have so many "to-do's"
and mods already, trying to keep it to a minimum.

Nonetheless, the advice and notice is much appreciated. I put some notes up with
the photos tonight if they're of any interest to you.

All the best,

Dan

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org