Europa-List: RE: Door Support Mechanism

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Door Support Mechanism
From: Kesterton Donald <donald.kesterton@logica.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:36:31

This is my first posting for quite some time!!

I understand that some time ago Ted Gladstone designed a superior door
hold mechanism which largely eliminated the distorting force of the
telescopic door opener when the door is in the closed position.

Can anyone suggest where I could obtain drawing/construction details
please.

Is the modification one on the UK "approved" mods list?

I have tried the factory solution,  which has the merit of being
relatively simple, and although the distorting force is much reduced,  I
am still getting some door distortion which I would like to eliminate.

Many thanks

Donald Kesterton
G-PATS

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
  Merci d'aider Logica =E0 pr=E9server l'environnement en =E9vitant d'impri
mer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie s
o Logica dabei die Umwelt zu schuetzen  /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respe
itar o ambiente n=E3o imprimindo este correio electr=F3nico.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipi
ent(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information
and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to
, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipien
t then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies
 and inform the sender. Thank you.