Europa-List: Jabiru USA Engine Seminar..DO IT!

Subject: Europa-List: Jabiru USA Engine Seminar..DO IT!
From: Jeffrey J Paris <jeffreyjparis@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:58:47
Dear Listers,FYI-Me and my Dad just spent a great weekend at Jabiru USA and
participated in a their=C2- Jabiru engine seminar.=C2- Let me tell you t
hat it was an outstanding experience and totally worth the trip to Shelbyvil
le, Tennessee.=C2- The people of Jabiru,=C2- Nick, Mark, Dana and Pete a
nd all the employees put on an excellent hands-on presentation, their operat
ion is top notch and the hospitality was generous and kind:=C2- These peop
le as individuals and a group are very enthusiastic, know the product inside
 and out and are very passionate about aviation.(These people live and breat
h experimental amateur built aviation)And if your considering a Jabiru for y
our airplane project I highly recommend this powerplant.=C2- Why?=C2- be
cause we just purchased and picked up our second engine this past weekend; m
y continued confidence in the Jabiru product was only bolstered and reinforc
ed by attending the engine seminar.Moreover, by taking the class, reviewing
all the parts and there functions and actually rebuilding an engine on site
your knowledge and confidence level on this engine expands exponentially.
=C2- In addition, we met some really interesting fellow aircraft builders
and the=C2- exchange of ideas, thoughts and experience only adds to the va
lue of the experience.=C2- In a nutshell, it's hard not to make some frien
ds!=C2- Also, I was very impressed with the Jabiru Aircraft and the very s
exy Arion Lightning (Maybe a future project lurking ?) : Furthermore the Jab
iru USA facilities on the Shelbyville airport are excellent.HANDS UP! a grea
t experience and totally worth the price of admission.Cheers and CAVU,Jeff a
nd Peter Paris250 hours flying on a Zenith Zodiac CH601XL Jab 3300 and 1600
hours into building kit #A012 Europa Monowheel Classic that will be powerd b
y a Jab3300

Photography School
Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click
 now.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/FgElN1g44JhXbPVVNH1suI6BYNIttycAoegMcNcJq2xzHNu
ptLDDZSG06sw/