Re: Europa-List: Jabiru USA Engine Seminar..DO IT!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru USA Engine Seminar..DO IT!
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:41:24

Jeffrey J Paris wrote:

> And if your considering a Jabiru for your airplane
> project I highly recommend this powerplant.  Why?  because we just
> purchased and picked up our second engine this past weekend

If I read this correctly: You recommend this powerplant because you
bought one yourself. That alone should be enough reason for us to buy
one ourselves too?

How about giving some more substantial reasons, like propellor RPM
compared to the Rotax, fuel consumption compared to the Rotax, etc?
There is a lot of halleluja in your post, but it lacks any data and
factual reasons about what's so great about this engine.

> In a nutshell, it's hard not to make some friends!

That's not unusual if you buy something. ;-) But hardly a reason to buy
such an engine.

--
Frans Veldman