Re: Europa-List: 3 phase 115V AC 400Hz light weight power supply

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 3 phase 115V AC 400Hz light weight power supply
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 18:04:02
Frans,
The Tru Track ADI Pilot Attitude indicator is $1000 and comes with
internal compass and ball which is great.  Two instruments in one and
backed by the company.  Add a servo in the ADI Pilot I and you have
autopilot or (wing leveler) that interfaces with any Garmin product and
most others.

You get what you pay for.  Time is money.

Had a Falcon, had a Ray Allen, they all fail over time.  Tru Track is
solid state reliable, light and uses less power.

I wish I was the dealer for them.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations