Re: Europa-List: 3 phase 115V AC 400Hz light weight power supply

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 3 phase 115V AC 400Hz light weight power supply
From: Frans Veldman <frans@paardnatuurlijk.nl>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:58:49

rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us wrote:

> Sounds like great fun making a cheap 400MHz attitude indicator work on
> Europa power.
>
> Just a word of caution, might be worth it to have instrument gone over
> and rebuilt.

That's what I intend to do anyway (if I can find a company still having
the parts and experience to do it properly). If the last owner has
dropped it, it is well possible that the instrument still works ok, but
the dents in the gears will make it fail rapidly.
But once it is overhauled, it is a top quality and very reliable instrument.

Thanks for sharing you thoughts.

--
Frans Veldman