Re: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging
From: John Heykoop <john.heykoop@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:54:09
Mike, like you I have a mono xs in the final (!!) stages of construction. I
have a very good dolly and other rigging aids, made by William Mills (I
bought his trailer and his rigging aids from his widow). You are welcome to
come and have a look at them and take measurements. I am not far from you in
West Sussex. Send me an email off forum if you are interested.

If like me you are going for single-handed rigging then you are going to
need some means of ensuring that the flap,pin is in alignment with the
torque tube. If you haven't already done so, get in touch with the LAA and
ask them to send you the drawing for mod 10303 (one of the 'approved for all
of type' mods).

John Heykoop
G-JHKP