Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging

Subject: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 09:43:48

Hi all!
I'm interested in buying a Europa XS Trigear. I have the opportunity to keep it
at home.
Since the factory advertises it as no problem, rigging the aircraft within 5
Minutes
and drive home with it, this is really an issue to reduce the running costs.
Onother advantage would be the possibility to fill up the tank at the filling
station much cheaper and do maintanance at home.
Is there anyone of you who rigs his aircraft before any flight? How long does it
take you from the trailer in the air and is it inevitable doing this with two
persons?
Any comments most welcome!
Roland

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org