RE: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rigging/Derigging
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:50:39

Roland

We operate G-IANI from her trailer.  This normally remains parked at the
airfield but we could just as well drive it home.

It really does only take 5 minutes to derig the aircraft and close up the
trailer.  This is with two people who know the aircraft well (both pilots)
and is on grass.  Single handed rigging is not something we have tried and
would be quite difficult on grass.

Rigging the aircraft takes a little longer as we combine rigging with the
"A" check for the day.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 250 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com