Re: Europa-List: Cooling Shroud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling Shroud
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:33:01

Hi Paul & Bud,
I would think if your willing to take the manifolds off this may work
for both 912 & 914 shouldn't it? Of course I'm not sure on that so let
me know. I've decided that the mold would work better for all if I left
the part out where the intake tube goes in. That way those that have a
pump or alternator there could make the shroud then glass around and or
over it, then add the 2 inch tube.
  I haven't had time this week so far to make the mold but I may get to
it this weekend. I'll keep the list posted.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours and climbing slowly & looking
forward to the flying season.