Re: Europa-List: Cooling Shroud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cooling Shroud
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 19:25:31

Jeff R.,

You have a taker here!  I'll be second in line after Jeff B.  There
seems to be no problem with mine right now, but it's winter.  I can
already see that one cylinder (#4 of course) is quite a bit hotter
than the others.  So this is something I want to have in the back
pocket when the time comes.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Aircraft Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208