Re: Europa-List: Instrument module access cover

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Instrument module access cover
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:48:52

Hi Ron,

I put one in the curved area and it has proved very helpful.  I also
have two access panels in my firewall.

I was concerned about negatively impacting the strength of this area
so I reviewed the size, location and radius of the corners of these
access panels with Andy.  Andy didn't do any formal analysis or mod
approval, it was more of a "that looks about right" kind of analysis.

Let me know if you want to know more information and I can run out to
the hanger and measure it up.

Paul