Europa-List: Europa bounce

Subject: Europa-List: Europa bounce
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:54:50
Hi Paul,

Am pleased to hear that I am not the only one who gets a bounce. I think
the smoothest landing was on my first flight - smooth as glass. I do not
think I have had one better since in 900 + landings

Cheers, John

/Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Bouncing Mono Classic
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
/

/
Heck, I still get a bounce after 800 + hours.  Actually I find it more
of a small skip than anything these days.  If I get the main and tail
wheel down at the same time, it will skip a little if there is any
flying speed left.  If I get the tail wheel down first, the I get one
of those greasers that lets get out of the airplane with a dopey grin
on my face.
/