Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Question
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:48:20

Jeff,

The new cowl design, I'm working on, will require a new exhaust system.
  I'm currently looking at a split system with two collectors for two
pipes, each.  I want to incorporate a small baffle in each side to help
with the noise, but haven't gotten that far, yet.  Just something to
ponder when you're not flying... :)

Jeff - Baby Blue