Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Question
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:00:33

Interesting Jeff!! Keep us all posted and if you have any pictures of
your cowl yet send em over direct to me. I've got the clay out and
working on some new intake holes right now.
I'm also going to make a shroud to go over the 912 like the one I saw
on the RV-12 at KOSH. This will allow me with a flap to control CHT's
better. Plus I'm doing Buds heater mod as well. Looks like I'm down for
a while but now is the time with the weather and all.
Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours and climbing slowly.