Re: Europa-List: Re: Exhaust Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Exhaust Question
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:48:03

Okay I get and understand this. However on some other light planes I've
seen the 912-S with smaller or different looking mufflers. My question
is... Is there another type of smaller muffler that could be an option?
Or could straight pips be tuned in some way for the right amount of
back pressure for this engine? Has anyone heard of this being done for
the rotax?

Always curious.

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 176 hours and climbing slowly.