Re: Europa-List: Re: A/C paint other than white

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: A/C paint other than white
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:09:28

On Jan 21, 2009, at 4:37 PM, rampil wrote:

> There once was a bright red Lancair..........

...at least one...I've seen a beauty at the Arlington, WA airshow,
still flying as far as I know ...my understanding is that the pre-preg
materials in the Lancair should not be equated w/ those used in the
VariEases' Quickies, and Europae, but I don't have any technical data
at hand to confirm that understanding.

Fred

--
believed to be clean.