Re: Europa-List: mono-bungees

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mono-bungees
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:38:33
a "from the peanut gallery" type of question:

Couldn't one use the old bungee to pull the new bungee around? (ie - tie the
new bungee to the old bungee, then cut the old one and pull the new one
through)

Apologies if I'm out of touch on this, as I have not yet read that portion
of the builder manual.

Cheers,
Pete
A239