RE: Europa-List: Retractable Landing light or LED

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Retractable Landing light or LED
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:29:21

Yes,
does that landing light run off of kerosene, propane or natural gas???? :)#)

Jeff- nice light installation. It looks as if it was always there. Those HID
lights put out quite a beam.

I have plans to use the same engine monitor. Were those bad connectors on
the unit itself, or were they some that you put in?

Regards,
Greg

Gee a "gas" light hu who gets the job of climbing out front to light the
thing for landing :)
but seriously I take it you are referring to a HID xenon bulb.

craig

.
.
.
This is one of the new gas lights.

.
.
.
Regards,

Jeff R.
A258 - N128LJ / Gold Rush 170 hours but the runway is too soggy to fly
right now. I think the droughts over here in mid Tennessee!