Re: Europa-List: long range tank not good

Subject: Re: Europa-List: long range tank not good
From: Lance Sandford <sandford@melbpc.org.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:08:15

 Turtlepak  had a booth at Oshkosh this year. Tim Ward and I discussed
the possibility of sitting the 20 litre jerry can version in the
foot-well of the baggage bay and mounting it vertically to the seat
back. I have not looked into it since Ive been home.

There is probably room for 2 of them to give 40 litres extra without
altering the C of G by any more than the Europa design.

If you are filling them outside the aircraft, 20 ltrs is a lot easier to
lift back into the baggage bay.

Not a cheap solution the way the Oz Dollar is at the moment.

Regards

Lance Sandford in Oz