Re: Europa-List: W26 lift pin blocks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: W26 lift pin blocks
From: Flying Farmer <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:23:59

Craig

There seems to be a big difference here.

My wings measure from the inboard rip to the first hole in the spars to Port
104mm
and the Starboard to 106mm

The reply from Andy through Roger was It is OK to cut the w26 block to fit, but
the exposed material must be treated to protect it

I will install the wings now so I can proceed, and I could come back to this
problem
later. I was thinking of putting an extra flat plate on the inside and have
some longer pins made. Something to what you have set up.

Thank you for the pictures.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org