Re: Europa-List: W26 lift pin blocks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: W26 lift pin blocks
From: Flying Farmer <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:32:23

Craig

 Thank you for your reply. I would be grateful of any pictures you have, Thank
You. My situation is the same as yours!!!  On the port side I would need to
reduce
the W26 by about 5mm and on the Starboard side need to be reduced by about
3mm to get the wing pins to fit as they should. At the moment Im waiting a reply
---From Roger at the factory who is getting in touch with Andy Draper. I have
considered your option.

Another suggestion from where the fault is, that the root rib has been built too
far inboard or not gigged correctly when they have been manufactured. A clue
is that your kit number is 554 and my kit number is 557 for the wings. I would
like to know if kit no. 556 had the same problem!!!!

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org