RE: Europa-List: W26 lift pin blocks

Subject: RE: Europa-List: W26 lift pin blocks
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:01:33

I hadnt considered the wings being the issue, the inner rib on my wings are
12.5mm from the edge, but I
would think that the distace from the spar bushing to the ring would be a
more appropriate place to measure
my port wing measures at 104mm rib to pin centre and the starboard wing at
111mm. Given the difference
you could be correct. The extra 7mm would have made quite a difference.