Europa-List: Time to Paint?

Subject: Europa-List: Time to Paint?
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:06:48
Good day all,

I just came from my Flight Physical and since I have a real old flying
doctor, we chatted over my build. When I brought up having to find someone to

paint my bird or go out and learn to do it myself...and buy the equipment....he

stated that he and friends that have built 6 planes over the past 10
years....from Long EZ's to RV's....that they never painted their planes until
after
they flew off their 40 hours of test flying! This came as a surprise to
me.....how about to you folks? Pros and Cons would be a big help in the upcoming

discussion.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear