Re: Europa-List: excess volts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: excess volts
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:24:55

Hi Jos

Thanks for the reply. We have a voltage gauge on the Dynon which although
reading less than that indicated on the analogue gauge, did indicate 15 odd
volts. The excess voltage seemed to be proportional to the engine RPM.

Have borrowed a regulator and after fitting, the problem seems to have gone.
Regulator has done something like 300hrs so I guess its done more hours than
many.

Peter