Re: Europa-List: excess volts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: excess volts
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:11:01
Thanks - I borrowed a regulator yesterday and after fitting, the voltage
looks correct. I think our original one has done about 300hrs (though
its taken over 10 years to get there as it sat in someones hangar for
about 7 years) - Regulator is currently on top of the Pax footwell - I
may add a heatsink or scat hose to cool it.

Thanks again for your comments

Peter