RE: Europa-List: Carriage of Petrol

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Carriage of Petrol
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:37:11

Notice that it is the Sainsbury's and Tesco's who are the main problem. I w
onder if the rules come from the "5 pence off per litre" promotions they ca
rry out from time to time. I can imagine some members of the public turning
 up with all sorts of containers to stock up for when the promotion finishe
s. I can see that management would have to give some guidance to staff. It
is unlikely that they would have have concerned themselves with Europa flie
rs.We will have to use the local outfits who welcome our business. It will
still be a lot cheaper than avgas!Bryan
Your PC=2C mobile phone=2C and online services work together like never bef
ore.