Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine- 3rd Sept.

Subject: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine- 3rd Sept.
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:48:21

This trip seems to popular this year. It must be Sue's story in the Europa
Flyer.

Whilst we are fully subscribed=2C there are a number of seats for anyone wh
o would not mind sharing the cost of fuel. I have a seat free from Derbyshi
re=2C and there are others in the South.

Please contact me by reply if you are interested. It is a great experience
for builders.

Cheers.

Bryan
Your PC=2C mobile phone=2C and online services work together like never bef
ore.