RE: Europa-List: Wing incidence

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing incidence
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:45:07

Chris thanks for your input, just out of curiosity (and to make my life
easier)
how did u remove the binding bush on your second set to re-bond it. I was
considering
a half inch drill or bolt into the seat back then heating it to soften the
redux, is this
how you removed it. I thought the redux doesnt soften till about 400
degrees, which i have concerns
about damaging the surrounding area with that much heat