RE: Europa-List: monowheel centre console bulkhead

Subject: RE: Europa-List: monowheel centre console bulkhead
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:21:29

Roland

"Anyone see any reason why I shouldn't put a layer of BID on the "weather"
side of that bulkhead? I certainly don't want to leave a raw piece of ply
open to everything the wheel will throw up."

Do not put a layer of BID on ONE side of the bulkhead do BOTH sides.  Just
coating the back with epoxy is nearly as good as it keep the moisture out
but the additional weight of the glass is minimal.  If you do not seal the
back the ply will warp.

Ian Rickard G-IANI XS Trigear, 200 hours
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com