Re: Europa-List: monowheel centre console bulkhead

Subject: Re: Europa-List: monowheel centre console bulkhead
From: JohnDHeykoop@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:17:45

Rowland

As you work your way through the manual you will find that it gets less and
less detailed, because it is assumed that having been told once, we can now
work  out for ourselves what would be good practice.

The "mudguard" will have to cope not just with mud, but also with  stones and
other debris thrown up by the main wheel. Adding a ply of "bid" will  protect
it.

John Heykoop
XS mono G-JHKP