Re: Europa-List: An another incident for Finnish Europa around Barkaby

Subject: Re: Europa-List: An another incident for Finnish Europa around Barkaby
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:57:59

Hi All

Below are my earlier questions - please comments Gentlemen!

My comments  to my questions:

1) I think it is possible to fy w/o trim position indicator. Anyway I have now
a new indicator.
2) I guess 22 s is just normal (cannot compare, but Jos thought so). "Full
power"
means full electric power w/o any trim speed control (I have controlable speed
for cruising with changeover switch for full power when landing).
3) No idea
4) How about reed relays? Are there reed relays to control stops?

My trim stops are ok. When travelling to the upper or lower end, current was 0
mA + led consumption.
My servo was ok - changing trim indicator was only fun.
I would like to limit neutral to nose upp travel but thats another story.

Fly far away from horny clouds, Raimo