Re: Europa-List: An another incident for Finnish Europa around Barkaby

Subject: Re: Europa-List: An another incident for Finnish Europa around Barkaby
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 23:56:45

Paul,

I read your lightning story and all went basically like mine yesterday

"I have a shut off knob on the tunnel for the air box which supplies ventilation
for the cabin and my knee was leaning up against it.  I guess there is about
4 feet of cable, but it was enough to induce a significant voltage to
electrocute
me."

That was for me an experience I will never forget.

My Europas damages were anyway childrens play but it is always nice to belong to
the same club as you.

Do they say the strike does not hit the same plane never again, do they ???

Wishes, Raimo