Europa-List: FW: UK/Europe readers only - Lydeway Fly-In 2008

Subject: Europa-List: FW: UK/Europe readers only - Lydeway Fly-In 2008
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:34:28
I  am not sure whether this email got sent first time around. Apologies
if it is a repeat.

This is a reminder for anyone considering attending the Lydeway Fly-In
this year. There are still a few places left. As this is a strictly PPR
fly-in with limited places if you are interested in attending please
respond to this email. It isn't necessary to have a flying Europa for
this event. In fact a variety of aircraft types adds to the interest of
the event so if you have an alternative aircraft we would be pleased to
welcome you. With that in mind feel free to pass on details of this
event to other GA pilots.

Regards

Nigel Charles

LYDEWAY BBQ/FLY-IN 2008

The Lydeway BBQ/Fly-In will be held on Saturday 14th June 2008 with
Sunday 15th June as a back-up day in case of bad weather. For those who
haven't been to Lydeway before it is a 790m grass strip 11nm south of
RAF Lyneham. A BBQ and drinks are provided for free in exchange for a
couple of joyride flights for local residents. Due to the numbers of
flight movements during the day I need to limit the event to 12-14
aircraft. With that in mind it is strictly PPR and I am now taking
bookings. If you are only able to make one or other of the 2 days set
aside for the event that is OK as I am taking bookings for both days
independently. There will be a weather check at 2000hrs on Friday 14th
June and immediately afterwards pilots will be notified by email as to
which day the event will go ahead.

Anyone interested in attending should contact me at nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk
or by phone on 01380 860620.

Nigel Charles.