Europa-List: Setting the wing incidence

Subject: Europa-List: Setting the wing incidence
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:43:34

I am embarking upon the wing incidence operation with some trepidation.
have armed myself with a digital level.

A couple of perhaps dumb questions

1.        The rear lift pin is vertical.  If this is correct do you have
cut out a slot in the root rib to get it in an out?

2.       One of my front pins won=92t go in all the way ' still has
about 4
threads showing.  The other one goes in all the way.  How do I get a
grip of
the damn thing to screw it in short of taking the mole grips to it or
cutting a slot in the top for a screw driver?

Does anyone have any =93gotchas=94 that they can warn me about?

Thanks

Will

Checked by AVG.
04-May-08