Europa-List: FW: William & Paul's memorial fly-in

Subject: Europa-List: FW: William & Paul's memorial fly-in
From: David.Corbett <david.corbett5@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:23:27
I received this from Laura.

David

----------------

From: Laura Farmer [mailto:welshlaura@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 May 2008 19:26
Subject: William & Paul's memorial fly-in

Dear David,

Please excuse me for being brief, my emotions are still a little raw, but I
just wanted, on behalf of Paul's family, to thank you, Bryan and Paddy
sincerely for today. Thanks to everyone who organised and contributed, all
the staff at Shobdon, and everyone who made the effort despite the inclement
weather, to attend today. We wouldn't have missed it for the world, and I
know Paul for one was there too with a birds eye view over all those lovely
Europas !

Warm Regards,

Laura Farmer.

PS Please feel free to forward this to anyone relevant, I have forgotten for
now how to contribute to the Europa List.