Re: Europa-List: Conventional tail dragger conversion - Help Needed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Conventional tail dragger conversion - Help Needed
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:16:32

Paul,

I laid up a box, similar to the Throttle Lever Housing, to hold the
cylinders, But Jeff's idea is easier, and will give more options for
fitting.

Are you going to let us know the rationale for switching to
conventional gear?
In my mind, it is the prettiest configuration, and probably does not
give up much in speed to the mono.

Dave C-FBZI