Re: Europa-List: Flying to the UK.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flying to the UK.
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:08:40

Don't know if this has resulted in what i am experiencing:
"In accordance with Airworthiness Notice 52, owners of foreign registered
amateur
built aircraft do not require a CAA Exemption."
However Notice 52 then wants me to email or fax data, and i should have a
confirmation
of the reception of that data with me. Otherwise i am not legal.
However, no reply. Is there somebody in our midst who knows where to ask? The
CAA
does not to have phone numbers, less any living persons name to talk to. Not
nice at all.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org