Re: Europa-List: Europa Club membership - off topic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club membership - off topic
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:54:42

Ferg,

Thanks for the remainder, i was in the process of forgetting to renew. Also my
card payment diverted to "verified by", which brought me to my banks
authorization
page, and upon entering my password there, approved the transaction. Nothing
special, just added security.
If this card would have been stolen or borrowed it would have been useless for
this transaction. It's not the club or it's handling agent who imposes the extra
layer, it is you who have agreed to extra security somewhere in the process
of renewing your card. If you are getting "funny" questions, i would immediately
contact the bank and the credit card company. And have your computer scanned
for back doors and spy ware.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org