RE: Europa-List: Exhaust smells in the cockpit

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Exhaust smells in the cockpit
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:24:07
Exhaust smells in the cockpitmight need those extra door latches, also what
how you done or planned for your static air, wouldnt the slight pressure
increase in the cabin
do screwy things to ALT VSI ASI etc, given you would have trouble
maintaining a "constant" differential with the outside pressure

craig