RE: Europa-List: High temperature fiberglass

Subject: RE: Europa-List: High temperature fiberglass
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 07:43:20

Hi! Paul
No specific temperatures but due to a minor conflict with the vac pump I
used I had to apply heat to the plenum/hood and it responds to
temperature and allows a deformation so IMHO it is still standard resin
and fiberglass.
I am catching air aft of oil cooler and radiator with adequate heat (not
as hot as I used to get from the Jabiru oil Cooler but comfortable.
Regards
Bob Harrison.G-PTAG (914 with option of the hood by Rotax