Re: Europa-List: 2 1/4 inch ASI and Alt

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2 1/4 inch ASI and Alt
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 00:11:40
Willie,

Still building, but this is my panel so far. But use the Dynon EFIS D-100,
with it's internal battery back-up, as the main instrument, with the  four  2
1/4" back-ups below. AOA to the right of the Dynon. The two quad gauges to the

left now have a three position rotary switch so I can monitor all six
cylinder  temps. The only change so far is that I have replaced the redundant
tachometer  with a GT-50 from ACS. Though primarily for a G-meter, it is wired
to my
Emergency buss so that it's voltage reading will be my "Fuel guage" in the
event  of a alternator failure.
My right side panel has my circuit breakers, transponder, Nav/Comm, and a
Garmin 296 GPS. The GPS also has it's own internal backup battery.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Jabiru 3300