Re: Europa-List: 2 1/4 inch ASI and Alt

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2 1/4 inch ASI and Alt
From: trevpond@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:05:11

Hi Willie,

I have both in my aircraft (G-LINN), in fact I seem to remember you took a
photo!

My EFIS has not been the most reliable part of the aeroplane, in fact it's been
out of the aeroplane and back to the States 4 times.??Both myself and
the?factory
got so fed up that they?recently sent me a new upgraded unit.

I am so glad that I had a full set of 2 1/4 flying instruments and these have
enabled
me to carry on flying whilst the EFIS has been away.? All of my instruments
are Winter, bought from RD Aviation and I have never had a problem with them.

regards

Trev Pond