Europa-List: Don Dykins book

Subject: Europa-List: Don Dykins book
From: Remi Guerner <air.guerner@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:48:07
Mike Gregory wrote:

"Yes, the airspeed axis on page 15 Figure 1 is labelled "VEASKTS",
standing for Equivalent Airspeed in knots ..........I do not believe Don
Dykins is wrong, and I do not agree that it is nonsense
to talk about performance in terms of indicated airspeed. "

Mike,

I fully understand that. But again when talking about cruise
performance, what the builder owner or pilot of the Europa is interested
in is True Air Speed, not Indicated Airspeed. This is why I said this is
nonsense.
Fortunately I did not pay the 5 British Pounds for the book, as I just
borrow it!
Best regards
Remi